Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I am working on ...

What I have been sewing...



blocks for table runners for my Etsy store...


old guild name tag...



new guild name tag
with prairie points and newer brighter colors.


This is the view from my kitchen window and it is not in our yard but our neighbors so
they even get the leaves!!
Isn't it lovely even a few days after its peak of yellow gold.



Pretty little ornamental peppers in the garden,


egg plant that I did not harvest and zinnias,


and some the last of the herbs 
with the cilantro and thyme looking better now
than in the summer's heat.


I have moved a few plants inside and am leaving others outside to just die back
and we will see which ones survive our winter.
Yes, Summer has really ended  :(     

But a new season has begun...

Blessings all,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Love the name tags, sew cute. I too am happy the heat of the summer is over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy!
    Thank you for sharing what you are up to. The blocks are pretty and will make a lovely table runner. The colors in your new guild tag are nice and bright. I REALLY like your choices there. Our herbs, like cilantro, are doing so much better too now it's cooler.... and seems we're seeing more 'yellows' than 'reds' in the fall landscape this year. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the scrappy star. I have been seeing them around lately and they are really catching my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment