Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rick Rack OR Ric Rac???

I have been sewing, sewing , sewing....so what am I making?
Take a peak...






Some is for Christmas and some to sell in my Etsy store...

I am also gearing up to bake sweet potatoes for pies for Thanksgiving and cookies for our church's Angel Tree Ministry  where we serve a great meal and give presents to the children whose parent is in prison in our county. Will post more later in the week...

So, do you spell this pretty curvy trim Rick Rack OR Ric Rak???????

Blessings all,
Kathy



9 comments:

  1. I haven't used rick rack in years but think maybe I spelled it rick rack. How many hours a day or night do you spend to get so much sewing done? Have a great Thanksgiving! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the packages were ric rac, but we all know what you are talking about! Projects finish so sweet with a bit of it. I like your verse label, too ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love whatever it is you're making because of the verse on it. I used lots of rick-rack earlier this year when i made a quilt for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No far teasing us with just a little photo of what your making. I call it ric rac but sweetness might be a better word

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew it as ric rac. It looks lovely on the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess I'm a ric rac girl! ...but not sure if that is correct or not! Your handiwork is lovely!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the sweet comments! It's always nice to meet a Meredith Angel! My daughter loves Meredith!

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I see you are from Kinston. I have a cousin who lives there with her family! Always nice to meet a fellow North Carolinian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ric rac! Everything always looks better with some ric rac!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment