Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fabric storage progress...

Well I am working on it ...that is all I can say!!
It is really a job...

But I have decided just to pass along some of the fabric
NOT because I do not like it but because
it just makes no sense to have it sitting her and
and not being used creatively!!



I purchased baskets (half price) at Big Lots!!
And they are ones that I really like with handles so that
I can use them in other places/other times , if needed!!

I am sorting into stacks to 
* keep for me,
* for my guild door prizes,
* for guild yard sale,
AND
* to give away on my blog...for you!!!!


This do not even include my vintage fabric
which I will go through
and decide what to keep and what to sell.
Trying to organize my special things
for  Etsy...
some time in the near future!!!



SO
keep watching and reading and I will let you know when it is
all done...

Blessings
and have fun sewing
and creating!!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Can you come over and sort things out at my house when you are finished with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a chore. I wouldn't even know where to begin, and I would probably have a hard time 'parting' with any of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment