Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Prices rising…

Gas, eggs, bacon…my goodness. My mama talked to her lady friends about a penny or later a nickel as they would shop at different local grocery stores to save. We’ll, I just mostly stick with Piggly Wiggly ( who has bag boys/girls who take my groceries to the car… 😋) and Aldi for a few favorites, paper towels, garbage bags, extra virgin olive oil, can stewed tomatoes ( yummy), frozen ravioli, chips, butter, sour cream, and salsa which saves a lot. 

Gas in Eastern NC is now $4.38 but I’m full so I try to just “ top off” every few days. 

The Bible tells us that the Lord will take care of His children so I am assured we will be just fine. No matter what the future brings…



So, let us 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to our own understanding. In all our ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct our paths.

Proverbs 3:5-7

Blessings all,
Kathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment