Friday, May 27, 2022

 Memorial weekend, family, and reading, and quilting…

We are at home for the weekend but some steak and watermelon will make it special . When we lived on the NC coast, we left on holidays to avoid the crowds and usually asked friends down so they could enjoy the beach. Now, we still like to avoid the crowds . My sister and brother-in-law are visiting on Saturday. They live in a neighboring small town where we hope to move before long. Family is important to us and every one who was here when we moved back home has since died or moved. Now it’s just us… 😎  At 66 and 75 we are up to a move!!!

I’m enjoying rereading “ Unlikely” an autobiography by Rick Renner. He and his family live in Russia as Christian missionaries and are doing a wonderful job spreading the good news. He and his wife, Denise, and two of their sons and families are presently feeding hot meals and providing food boxes to those in need during this horrible crises in that area of our world. Here is more about their ministry. You can also follow on FaceBook where he teaches every week night at 8 ( Home Group).

https://renner.org/



I’m still moving along leisurely on my DWR quilt …will show more pics as I progress. I don’t want to bore you with every stitch. 🤣


For wherever you go, I will go.

Wherever you live, I will live.

Your people will become my people,

and your God will become my God

                                                                                          Ruth 1: 17


Blessings all,

Kathy 💛🇺🇸




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment