Friday, May 13, 2022

 Feed my sheep… John 21:17


Jesus told Peter to feed His sheep and I’ve been meditating on this for a while. 

1. What does this say to me?

2. How can I do this, more?

3. I need to listen daily to hear .

4. Where are the sheep He places in my life?

I’ll have to report later on this area of growth in my life.

✝️ 🌸✝️ 🌸✝️ 🌸✝️🌸

More progress today on my DWR quilt…

By no means the best piecing ( not sure why I did not try to match better?) or hand quilting, 

But practice does make one better. Also it is humbling to share not so perfect work .




I’m trying to be still and quilt some every evening.


Blessings all,

Kathy 🥰



The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment