Friday, October 4, 2013

Love Easy Dinners...

What to cook?



Have you gotten like me and are kinda "cooked out"?
After years of my interest in nutrition and preparing fancier meals I have found that I am just plain
cooked out of ideas.

So, what is for dinner tonight ?

Ribeye (grilled inside & we are sharing one)
Asparagus (grilled)
Mushrooms (grilled)
Baked potato (oven)
Frozen garlic bread (oven w/potatoes)



I mean EASY....


Please...share your EASY dinner meal ideas with me!!!

Blessings all
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great too! Easy and good? It doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Well, your dinner sure sounds GREAT! It doesn't sound like you're cooked out! I absolutely love asparagus and baked potatoes, too! May I come over? :)

    Tonight I'm grilling out with a recipe that I recently found on a blog (new to me) that I was perusing: Grilled Vidalia Steaks with Sweet Italian Sausage. Here's the link: http://www.tasteofsouthern.com/grilled-vidalia-steaks-with-sweet-italian-sausage/. I hope it all turns out good and that the sausages aren't too salty for Granny - something I always have to be aware of when I cook.

    Enjoy your meal and your weekend. (I DO identify with you though...I've gotten to the point where I'm tuckered out with cooking!)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment