Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is arriving a bit early...???

Well today is a wonderful day here in eastern NC...temp around 70!!!!!!!

Just cleaning up the garden, cutting back some flowers and potted plants and purchased our first yellow mum. Here is that cute little pumpkin from an earlier post and it is still in fine shape so I will put it on the front steps with the mums...may also need a BIG one too!!! Cliff really loves going to pick out the larger pumpkins.







What am I sewing?  Well here are two "block of the quarter" blocks that our guild is going to look and select which one they would like to make....

The scrappy heart...



OR





The North Carolina Lily...



I LoVe the lily and make some up just for me IF the guild decides not to make it...

It was featured in the  American Patchwork Magazine  and is also offered on line...


Have a good week and thanks for dropping by!!

Blessisngs,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. If I were in your group I would have to go with BOTH!! Ha The lily for now the heart for in January. Isn't this weather wonderful, hope fall really is here to stay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would vote for the heart as that looks like something I could do (maybe)! But the lily is pretty! We are having more fall like weather here also. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Please comment