Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ruth Graham...

For those who may not know, Ruth Graham is a daughter of Billy & Ruth Graham. She has written a book "Fear Not Tomorrow, God Is Already There" and a devotional book as well.


I read through the devotional book 6-7 months ago and so enjoyed it that I have started reading it again. She really deals with practical, everyday concerns of todays people. She has been through divorce, rebellious children, one daughter having two out of wedlock children and remarriage. Like I said, todays topics!!






I actually purchased this little book at WalGreens in a section that they have on Christian books and I mean good books. I messaged their headquarters to let them know how much I appreciated them having the courage to include Christian books in their stores...
You may also enjoy reading her blog which she updates often.
http://ruthgraham.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment