Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sewing and gardening...

What I have been doing...


making t shirt quilts...



practicing machine embroidery...



hand quilting..ongoing...forever..


and gardening...


can you see my little scrap and string "thingie" bag for
the birds to build nest with...



Anyway, I have been busy as many of you with the things we love best...

Also, discovered Instagram and am really enjoying seeing what others do around the world.

I am

Look for me if you enjoy it too!!


Blessings all,
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy having lots of fun with all your projects! Is that scrap thingie what you do with some of your fabric scraps? Love it! Your machine embroidery is beautiful! Show us your hand quilted quilt when you are done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you are accomplishing much! What kind of birds do you get at that bird feeder? My feeder is small and I am thinking I need a larger one so that the cardinals have a place to land and eat. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - Lisa told me about your bird scrap thing - I love it. I used to leave bits of wool outside for birds to find, when I lived in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment