Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Mini iPad...New Quilted Cover

After talking to about every friend that I have, I decided to get a mini iPad and NOT a SMART phone...really like my old flip phone that fits nicely into my pocket when I need it. And for now this was the right decision!!!


So of course it gave me the idea to make a travel sleeve for my purse...and here it is.


Selected aquas from my stash and quilted in small rows on the floral side...



and followed the chevrons on the back...

and added one of my fabric labels to the side.


All ready to travel.

Blessings all,
Kathy


9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new toy!!!! Love the sweet holder you have made for it. Where do you order your fabric labels from? I would love to get some to use on things I make for our grands

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have fun with that and the new cover looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new mini iPad and cover! I have an old fashioned cell phone and a Kindle Fire. That is the extent of my technology! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I have a regular sized iPad and LOVE it! You will wonder how you've lived without it. :)
    PS Where did you get your labels? It finishes off your sleeve perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the others asked...Where did you get your labels??

    I LOVE my ipad mini. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - love those fabrics! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing how many things you finish..............

    Love your labels........ Where did you find them....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how many things you finish..............

    Love your labels........ Where did you find them....

    ReplyDelete
  9. IPad covers allow you to keep your iPad safe and protected from scratches.You have a great collections.


    Mini Ipad Case

    ReplyDelete

Please comment