Friday, January 13, 2012

Cherries in winter...

A while back, I found this vintage table cloth
at a yard sale for $3.00.
Just the kind of find I love...it had a few small holes
but what the heck, I can figure a creative way to cover them.
On a shop hop, I purchased the cutest "Oh Cherry" fabric by Moda
that matched perfectly...
So
why not make it into a quilt???




Here is the top with the borders.
Now I just have to add the backing and I will have a fun
picnic quilt.



What ideas do you have for helping me
cover these small holes?????


Blessings,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Applique ladybugs and/or ants over the holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are MY kind of girl! Love that you made it into a quilt. I can't wait to see it finished! It's springy, vintagy, and kitcheny, all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My exact thought...ants or ladybugs!! Always enjoy seeing what you are doing, Kathy...

    ReplyDelete

Please comment